Miller And Kreisel LCR 651 Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Came across these on E-Bay (Item No: 270349847077) and being sold for what appears to me, to be a great price - £199.00 or Best Offer.

Does anyone own these speakers or heard them before?

A

Anonymous

No idea how they sound. There is not a lot of information (that I could find anyway).

Used either as main speakers or surrounds, the LCR-651 shares the sculptured look and color choice of the LCR-851, and with its single 5.25" woofer, achieves comparable performance. Available in three finishes: Titanium, Designer White, or Traditional Black.

Drivers: (1) 1" dome. (1) 5.25" poly
Frequency Response: 87 Hz - 20 KHz ñ3dB
Impedance: 4 ohms
Dimensions:
10.3" H x 7" W x 8.3" D / 26.1 x 17.8 x 21 cm
Weight: 10.75 lbs. / 4.9 kg

Try here: http://www.dreamhomecinema.com/GEN/PRODUCTS/M_K/M_K%20LCR-651.html

That ebay listing looks like end of line deal to me. Maybe worth a gamble.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
They are cracking little speakers, very similar to the LCR55's.

The only thing I'd be aware of is that the 651 was discontinued many years ago (4 or 5?), and any remaining stock would've been sold off by the UK distributor a long time ago, so I'd be interested to know how somebody had a brand new, unopened pair of these, let alone 10 pairs! I did read/hear about some dodgy seller on ebay selling M&K recently, so proceed with caution is my advice.

A

Anonymous

Thank you both for your input. I have e-mailed the seller with a couple of questions and I've not heard back from him. Wonder if this is infact the dodgy seller...
emotion-18.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts