Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Happy Christmas everyone and a happy new year . :dance:

mmc.gif

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Good wishes to all, and may your Hifi dreams this Christmas, become more than neurons randomly firing in your Cerebral Cortex.

:cheers:

Cno

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
It's Christmas eve, I've had a tough day shopping and preparing our 'traditional' italian style supper which was of course exceptional.

The fizz has got to Mrs DDC's knees so she is getting ready for bed. This gives me the chance to wish everyone a very merry christmas.

For Al Lemon, some 12 hours into the future, hope it all went well...... :bounce:

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Syupid vid, anyways

Yeah would be brill to 'properly' celebrate the birth of the Christ child yet the Bible (God's Word, if you like) as such does not say to do... more the resurrection ... seems a catholic churcrh/chapel thing... man-made thing to do.... ?

Bet MOST Anti-Chrurch... Anti-Creationists, celebrate Christmas eh ? (still want their 'pressies')

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Merry Xmas to everyone, have a fantastic and peaceful day with all your loved ones.

This is the first Xmas for us without one of the brood, my son left for Australia a few months ago, so happy and sad in equal measure, At least we will be able to Skype him later, which will make his mum and gran particularly happy.

Happy listening for everyone in the New Year.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
As well as buying lots of cr*p from Poundland, Santa also bought the youngest an iPad Mini. He got his first call on it at about 10am, from one of his friends, Skype call in fact...

Since then he has downloaded Spotify, BBC iPlayer and other things...

he's 6.

WTF????

(In my day blah blah)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts