merry christmas

dirtydean

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Merry Christmas all...... I've been awake all night to excited to go asleep, sad I know even more considering I'm 34 years old. I look forward to giving my kids there presents so much I always find it hard to sleep, am I on my own or is there other dads like me? God I'm tired...... Anyway merry Christmas again and have a great day......

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
4.45am me my wife and 2 child were up this morning . All our presents have been opened, kids have vanished to leave me with a nice cupa coffee amd my laptop. All the best dean from a 37year old kid(dad)

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Sitting here working
emotion-6.gif
Started a 12 hour stint at 07:00 ho-hum.

At least I am working from home so I won't miss anything.

Merry Christmas to all.

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Im doing a laptop repair for a friend, unfortunately its got to have a re-install of Vista, a severe shortage of ram & slow processor taking ages.

Merry Christmas All xx

Have a good one

A

Anonymous

chebby:
Sitting here working
emotion-6.gif
Started a 12 hour stint at 07:00 ho-hum.

At least I am working from home so I won't miss anything.

Merry Christmas to all.

Crikey Chebby. You supporting Asia today or something?! Hope they reward you well.

Have a great day anyway.

Giving presents to your kids sounds great!

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Merry Christmas guys, i have two seven year olds and my boy was up at 3 !!!

We bought him a wireless steering wheel for his PS3 , and his mum bought me GT5 without even realising, the fight for the wheel is on !!

Merry Xmas indeed .

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I have just cooked breakfast for four of us*, made a pot of tea and washed up afterwards.

My Christmas day 'Brownie points' quota thus achieved, leaves me free from any other work today except cleaning the roasting tin after dinner. (Kids will wash up everything else).

*Fried bread, bacon, fried egg, chipolatas and beans.

A

Anonymous

just waiting for our little grand daughter to arrive as santa has been here as well

I just love seeing her face light up its wonderfull, then its off to our daughters for a christmas festive feast with our other 2 grand daughters.

Have a great day everyone and best wishes to you all

Allan

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Kids are 18 & 20 so no early rises in this house!!

I will start work at 3pm though. A drive to Carlisle - finish around midnight. :eek:((

Happy Christmas all.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts