merlin tarantula v2 mains cable

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello there . Does anyone have the merlin tarantula v2 mains cable and does anyone reccomend it. Ive got ca 640c v2 and ca 640a v2 equipment and i will spend more if i need to. many thanks.

A

Anonymous

Come on, you could at least try to be original rather than grabbing some already second hand info from another poster that doesn't even actually say anything new - all it does is ask the question, it doesn't provide an answer, merely a unsupported supposition.

A

Anonymous

jim, i think keith/zoot/phart should change his avatar to a pic of a broken record! to the OP, i havent had any experience with the Merlin but i would suggest you look at the Russ Andrews collection of cables as they are well reviewed. also, the cables i use and which im very happy with i purchased from an ebay shop - TM3Connections - very good value for money!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="ifitsoundsgoodlistentoit"]i would suggest you look at the Russ Andrews collection of cables[/quote]

Just don't buy any. Far too expensive.

A

Anonymous

Hi, I recently bought one from ebay for about £25, and so far I'm happy with it. I've also cables by Russ Andrews and a Isotek Premium , at this moment it is as good as the others I've mentioned.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="jimwall"]it doesn't provide an answer, merely a unsupported supposition.[/quote]

Suggesting a mains lead can affect the sound is just silly and very obviously so to anyone that knows anything at all about the technicalities.

It's the believers in this nonsense that make the unsupported suppositions.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I have one and it's wonderful. My system sounds awful without it, it's that good.

Well not quite but it will be with you for life, and it will help you feel like an audiphile for many years

A

Anonymous

Buy the TACIMA CS929 Mains Conditioning 6 way block with RFI Filter and Surge Protection. Great upgrade for £28 delivered and I could def hear a difference...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts