Me 1st!! Fifa 11

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Anyone got any tips on how to make it in career mode as a player manager in Fifa 11?? Took Barcelona and am sitting 3rd need RM to lose.

When do other clubs come in looking for players.

I take it you have to qualify for Champions League??

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi John

I've only tried the player career mode; I'm much better at getting tonked by my colleagues on WHF and Stuff in our FIFA league...

But my son plays manager mode quite a bit. One thing that springs to mind is that you aren't leaving yourself much room to grow, starting with Barcelona! You've already got the best team in the world, so pretty tough to improve things hugely. And quite easy to muck it up.

It might well be easier to start with a third or fourth tier team, and bring them up through the ranks. That way you get the experience points on the way to becoming a five-star manager over a season or two of lower league footie - hopefully with your chap comfortably the best player on the park. Which will bring him on as well.

That isn't much help to you in your Barcelona role, though, I'm afraid...

Good luck!

Jonny

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
GSB said:
any news as to if fifa13 is different/better?

I don't really check the news, but I bought the Euro 2012 pack and it plays very smoothly. I'm guessing it hints at whats coming. I think there will be more goals in the 13 version.

I'm no expert, but I love online play. In case anyone cares, I am "bigbadfrog" (PS3)...far more losses than wins unfortunately. Best season league so far was 5.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts