March Issue

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Just brought home the march issue, there is a large section missing!

Goes from page 64/65 to 102!. The articles on dektop speakers, temptations, playlist and sound advice, all missing!

I've been done over by Haymarket:cry:

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
chudleighpaul said:

Apologies for that – errors do occur in printing and binding, but fortunately they are few and far between. Either return the magazine to the shop and they will exchange, or drop me an email at the usual contact us address from the email you used to sign up for your account, giving me your postal address, and I'll make sure a replacement goes in the post to you on Monday.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
morpethmag said:
In the major av test why didn't you pair the Yamaha 1010 with the1010 bd player? Surely you weren't making a fair comparison?

Not got an answer to that one on a Saturday aftenoon – have emailed the test team requesting a response, but you may have to wait until Monday.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
chudleighpaul said:

Goes from page 64/65 to 102!. The articles on dektop speakers, temptations, playlist and sound advice, all missing!

It was in my subscription copy.

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
chudleighpaul said:

Apologies for that – errors do occur in printing and binding, but fortunately they are few and far between. Either return the magazine to the shop and they will exchange, or drop me an email at the usual contact us address from the email you used to sign up for your account, giving me your postal address, and I'll make sure a replacement goes in the post to you on Monday.

Many thanks Andrew, I will email you as the shop I bought it from is quite a distance from home.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
chudleighpaul said:

I can assure you it wasn't deliberate! Anyway, glad to see Andrew has sorted you out. Suspect our production team will be having a stern word with the printers on Monday |(

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
morpethmag said:
In the major av test why didn't you pair the Yamaha 1010 with the1010 bd player? Surely you weren't making a fair comparison?

The reply from our review team is that 'The 1010 Blu-ray player seemed the logical partner for the receiver, and it was the model first requested. However, Yamaha UK advised us that it was in very short supply and possibly nearing the end of its life. Hence their (not our) decision to supply the receiver with the 671 BD player instead.'

morpethmag

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the response Andrew. I was especially interested as I recently bought the 810 amp and had turned my thoughts to a bd partner. I hadn't considered the 671 as it doesn't play DVDA. In any case, like your team I thought the 1010 was designed to partner the Adventage kit. I also thought the 671 pre-dated the 1010. Anyone know why the 1010would be replaced so soon?

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
chudleighpaul said:

I can assure you it wasn't deliberate! Anyway, glad to see Andrew has sorted you out. Suspect our production team will be having a stern word with the printers on Monday |(

Duly received new copy today, I am returning the defective copy.

Mant thanks for great service.
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts