MARANTZ SR5006

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello all,

I can not get the Set Up Wizard to start. The screen instructs me to press "Enter" on the Remote, but nothing happens. Other remote functions work.

A

Anonymous

RADAR606 said:
Hello all,

I can not get the Set Up Wizard to start. The screen instructs me to press "Enter" on the Remote, but nothing happens. Other remote functions work.

Ok, I got the Wizard to work. Now, I can not get the SAT box to work. I know it works because I had it direct to TV before changing it to the reciever. I am using all HDMI cables. I have all inputs set to HDMI auto.

A

Anonymous

RADAR606 said:
RADAR606 said:
Hello all,

Ok, I got the Wizard to work. Now, I can not get the SAT box to work. I know it works because I had it direct to TV before changing it to the reciever. I am using all HDMI cables. I have all inputs set to HDMI auto.

All working fine. The cable was loose. Two hours later. :oops:

KiwiMoto

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I really like the SR5006,i have one set up with Kef Q series (the range before the current line up)and Kube 1,and i'm surprised at how well it performs for the money.GL.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts