Marantz PM6003 (2 x 45w) + EB Acoustics EB1?

A

Anonymous

I know someone very happy with an RA04SE with EB1s - I don't think they are particularly hard to drive so the 6003 should be fine.

A

Anonymous

Thank you very much Putt1ck. However, I would like to know if anyone has heard this combination. I can not wait two months to try these speakers if in the end the PM6003 is not compatible with EB1. I read that the PM6003 need speakers with high sensitivity (89-90). The EB1are 85-86. Is it right?

I hope your wise answers.

A

Anonymous

I have doubts about this combination because WH recommending it in the magazine:

sarte-audio.com/cuadernos/marantz/PM6003.pdf

However, some users have said that distorts a certain size:

http://community.whathifi.com/forums/449526/ShowThread.aspx

I also recommended theTannoy DC6T. Any suggestions?

Thank you very much! (forgive my mistakes in English)

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I run my EB1's with a Marantz PM7001 (70w) amp. For my level of listening, which I admit is hardly Monsters of Rock levels, I find that the dial is usually at quarter to most of the time, if everyones out then it can go up to ten-to, but no more. When I had a had a Uniti (50w) that was usually set at between 40/45 (out of 100), more than enough.

I don't think I've ever had any combination that has needed me to put the amp past half way.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Dib. I love listening to classical music (60%) and pop (40%), in a room of 25m2 cushioned by many books. Seeking a detail close to giving me the AKG701 (open, detailed, but not ruin!).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts