Marantz pm 8005 with sa 8005 and matching speakers?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
i have had this dali's 1s , 3s and now the opticon's but dali have a big range of speakers i can only tell you about the one's i have owned the dali 1,s are small speakers book shelf detailed and clear but lack not much in the way of bass the dali 3s are very good but can get a bit muddy with the bass but very good value for money but dali do higher range book shelf speakers . what i did was take my amp to the hifi shop + some cds and just demo loads of speakers its the only way you will get the sound that your after in a speaker

loneranger

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I have found a dealer in my area who has Focal. I will listen to the 906. From what i read could it be very interested for me.

My list:

1. Focal Aria 906

2. Monitor Audio Silver 2

3. B&W 685S2

4. Kef R300. But WhatHifi has right. It is too safe and a little boring with rock.

rainsoothe

loneranger said:
I have found a dealer in my area who has Focal. I will listen to the 906. From what i read could it be very interested for me.

My list:

1. Focal Aria 906

3. B&W 685S2

4. Kef R300. But WhatHifi has right. It is too safe and a little boring with rock.

well YOU might like them, so what WHF or I say shouldn't matter :)) have fun auditioning. If you can convince them to give you some of them for home dem, even better - since the listening enviroment matters a LOT! I almost bought a Arcam A38 since it sounded wonderful at the dealer's, but it was a bit too bright in my home.

D

Deleted member 108165

loneranger said:

My list:

1. Focal Aria 906

3. B&W 685S2

For what it's worth I have the Pearl Lites, (8005 predecessor). Initially I ran them with MA RX2's; took a punt on a pair of PMC DB1's and never looked back. For their size the PMC's are incredible.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts