Marantz NS7004 and MCR603 with Android?

postup_crni

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

My first post on this section and hopefully posted at a good one.

Marantz7004 is a part of main system (separate room) ans MCR603 is in the living room. My only interest is to get them operational with music services (Deezer, Grooveshark and hopefulyy Spotify - I live in Belgium) through - ANDROID. I have Samsung mobiles and Galaxy Tab II and do not fancy buying iPhone or iPad just to be able to operate music services (tried Apple, though, works fine).

Should I buy separate apps (which ones) that will get Samsung to "talk to" Airplay (new Marantz app for Android does not work on older units like mine, I was told)?

Is there another way to solve this problem?

Thanks,

plavac

postup_crni

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

My first post on this section and hopefully posted at a good one.

Marantz7004 is a part of main system (separate room) ans MCR603 is in the living room. My only interest is to get them operational with music services (Deezer, Grooveshark and hopefulyy Spotify - I live in Belgium) through - ANDROID. I have Samsung mobiles and Galaxy Tab II and do not fancy buying iPhone or iPad just to be able to operate music services (tried Apple, though, works fine).

Should I buy separate apps (which ones) that will get Samsung to "talk to" Airplay (new Marantz app for Android does not work on older units like mine, I was told)?

Is there another way to solve this problem?

Thanks,

plavac

TRENDING THREADS