Marantz MC-R612 firmware

jkas777

Aug 25, 2023
Visit site
Believe me, I have tried all the resets and options that can be. I studied the user manual, then I studied the service manual... I made a video of the problem, take a look.
Have you tried re-inputting the network information, and/or resetting your router? It could be something as simple as this and often overlooked by any of us when frustration strikes.
Believe me, I have tried all the resets and options that can be. I studied the user manual, then I studied the service manual... I made a video of the problem, take a look.

jkas777

Aug 25, 2023
Visit site
1. Please turn off the unit using the Standby button on the front and take care that all Zones are turned off.
2. Hold Button A and Button B simultaneously while turning the unit on again until the FL display on the front shows "Restoring FW ...". Then you can release the buttons. Please see the below table for reference of Button A and B which depends on the model.

try that good luck.
Question which two buttons need to be pressed in this model, unfortunately there is no such model in the list of models following the link?

hifi

Feb 8, 2023
Visit site
1. Please turn off the unit using the Standby button on the front and take care that all Zones are turned off.
2. Hold Button A and Button B simultaneously while turning the unit on again until the FL display on the front shows "Restoring FW ...". Then you can release the buttons. Please see the below table for reference of Button A and B which depends on the model.

Question which two buttons need to be pressed in this model, unfortunately there is no such model in the list of models following the link?

did you read this further on same link?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts