Marantz HD-180 speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
helping my son's mates at college set up cheap hifi systems (mainly vintage gear-with budgets of between £120-£150)

bought a pair of Marantz HD-180 speakers today from a pawn shop ... in mint condition ... paid, but will collect tommorow as I went to town via bus and had 4 carrybags of groceries ...

only paid £14 and they have 2 weeks warranty (look in very good condition ... small bookshelf 2 way speakers)

Have searched google and ebay far and wide and don't find any info ... has anyone heard or owned these? (I am not expecting much for the price)

A

Anonymous

oh well ... no responses so either they ar 'extremely rare' and will fetch a high price on ebay .... or they are total rubbish (which I have a feeling they might be)
emotion-9.gif

russ74

Mar 6, 2008
Visit site
Cant help you as to whether they're rare or any good but I'll bet they sound better than brand new £14 speakers or any that cost twice as much.As you say not much info on the web. If they are the same as this picture (from an Italian site) then they look quite smart.

marantz.jpg

A

Anonymous

Yup ... those are them ... they look ok to me ... if they sound similar to wharefedale diamonds, I will be happy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts