Marantz CD Player + Network Player

barcpc

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
what would you recommend from Marantz to have CD player and Network player different from the Marantz MELODY X MCR612.

For some reason I don't like the Melody X, the looks of it I just don't get it, so I would like to go to something like NR1200.

Thanks for taking the time to share,

DCarmi

The MELODY X is a mini hifi whereas the NR1200 is an AV receiver. They are quite different things.
If you are looking at mini hifi then Denon do their CEOL system which is similar to the MELODY.

In the price bracket you seem to be looking at most systems miss out either CD or network play. This does not mean you can't add either separately.

Reactions: barcpc

manicm

The MELODY X is a mini hifi whereas the NR1200 is an AV receiver. They are quite different things.
If you are looking at mini hifi then Denon do their CEOL system which is similar to the MELODY.

In the price bracket you seem to be looking at most systems miss out either CD or network play. This does not mean you can't add either separately.

CD player apart, they cater to the same lifestyle audience really. The NR1200 is still stereo with no Dolby Digital or DTS decoding on board but with multiple HDMI inputs to make it more TV friendly. They both have FM tuners.

Reactions: barcpc

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts