Making a gaming shed, but I need another router

Jpkwhat

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
>) Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read my post as I very much appreciate it.

I am making a man cave/gaming shed. My reasons are very simple. I'm asian, I'm 20, and my mom doesn't let anyone in the house unless they do bible study with her for an hour.

What I need help with is I want 5 desktops in this man cave, all connected by Ethernet, inside my shed. Now the issue comes where since this shed is not connected to the house, and I can't have 5 Ethernet plugs going from my room window all the way to my shed, how the hell am I going to have 5 wired internet plugs for me and all my buddies?

First off, is that wireless is out of the question, i do not like wireless unless its for my phone or tablet.

Second, is that I will not have a wire from my house going to my shed unless it is absolutely necessary.

A few things I'd like to mention : I think if only 4 Ethernet plugs are the most an extra router can do then it will be ok as long as it has wireless.

I love smoking hookah, and I'd like your opinions on house I can make my smoke a bit more comfortable. Maybe a specific type of chair or what not.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts