MA RX6 owners

Stevie9

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi Plastic P,
Before I was asking about alternatives to the RX6. This is specifically about the RX6.
Yes, granted people can only give pointers. That's what every review is surely? Its only opinions.
S.

Stevie9 said:
Hi Plastic P, Before I was asking about alternatives to the RX6. This is specifically about the RX6. Yes, granted people can only give pointers. That's what every review is surely? Its only opinions. S.

Okay, totally understand. But my issue is I doubt anyone has heard MA RX6 with Audiolab. I've heard older Audiolab amps with my RS6. Wasn't impressed. Too clinical.

Having owned Arcams with my RS6s that was a fabulous combo. The same could be said with my RS6s and Leema.

I originally advised to look at PMC GB1i. There's a very good reason for choosing PMC 'i' series, not because I now own TB2is either. But the GB1is are front vented which'll mean they'll be a better compromise if you are still planning to place the speakers in the corners.

Stevie9

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I originally advised to look at PMC GB1i. There's a very good reason for choosing PMC 'i' series, not because I now own TB2is either. But the GB1is are front vented which'll mean they'll be a better compromise if you are still planning to place the speakers in the corners. [/quote]

Thanks for that Plastic. I appreciate your comments.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts