MA bronze br5s and yamaha amp , setup , but not right...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Told you
emotion-5.gif
yes you did , and i appreciate it , here , ill buy you a cyber pint
emotion-22.gif

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:maxflinn:JohnDuncan:Told you
emotion-5.gif
yes you did , and i appreciate it , here , ill buy you a cyber pint
emotion-22.gif

You and your cyber...and lets not forget , i still havnt plugged in my soon to hopefully be received award winning chord all conquering thread of the month winning cable , why michael stipe will practically be in the living room with me (thats ok once ( said in manly voice ), he knows the score
emotion-40.gif

A

Anonymous

by the way , your avatar is due changing , no ? why dont you change it to something thats a clue to your mystery demo ?

if that doesnt break house rules , yet ..

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
hi max im sorry, i just thought the way the thread had gone, was that for the next couple of months you would be saving for the br centre and i just said that the old ma bronze centre were cheap and that it could stop the pain will saving. I really want a good sub but money is tight and i keep buying things like s/hand alpha 9 amp and now dac magic.Just to be carefull the rs sub is about £350 and the br sub is not alot cheaper.

A

Anonymous

ear:now where the heck is the pic of yous system maxflinn?"l  est  vocˆ, meu amigo"

DSC00140.jpg

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
and he speakes poetuguese:p actually I am from Madeira Island.By some it is not considered Portugal lol, but I live in Lisbon.nice pic.I'll just enjoy the looks...tyle floor?

A

Anonymous

all of the ground floor is tiled with em , italian , e4k , pre recession you understand
emotion-11.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts