lyngdorf tdai 2200 for ATC scm 40

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello everyone,

has anyone heard the pair Lyngdorf / ATC?

if yes, how about ...?!

Will the 2200 tdai controls some scm40 smoothly?
and the level of timbre / tonality is a good marriage?

thank you

A

Anonymous

hi dear musicraft,

i have got the scm40, but i dont have the tdai...

do you have an opinion about the pairing?

many thanks

A

Anonymous

... and with primare i32...?! any opinion with theb scm40?

thanks in advance

lipe said:
hi dear musicraft,

i have got the scm40, but i dont have the tdai...

do you have an opinion about the pairing?

many thanks

Hi lipe

Thanks for your reply.

For the life of me I can't remember whether I've heard SCM40 monitors with Lyngdorf or Tact amplification. Anyway what I do remember is that the pairing had a very clear, smooth, fast and dynamic presentation.

Btw, did you audition SCM40 monitors before purchasing? If so, what amplification did you hear SCM40 monitors with please?

At home what source component/s and amplification are you with SCM40 monitors?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

caddyhound

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi Lipe

I have the Lyngdorf TDAi 2200 driving my Linn 212's ,and Primare amp in my surround sound.Both should go really well with your ATC's( great speakers ) but the biggest difference comes when you use the built in Room Perfect in the Lyngdorf.Takes about 15 mins with the supplied mike to measure your room and tailor the sound to it .It then gives you 3 settings at the push of a button ,one for your listening position , a global one for best sound all round , and one to remove any correction.Significantly I used the latter button once to check the sound and have always kept the correction in.It enables me to have a rear ported speakers in the corners of my rather awkward room without any boom.Don't buy the Lyngdorf without it ,but either of your choices will sound fantastic.Regards,David

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts