Question Lumin U1 Mini / D2

rainsoothe

Hi. I'm trying to downgrade (for the time being) from Naim 172 xs Nap200dr to streamer + integrated. The plan is to get a good streamer for now and get either a Cyrus One HD or a Naim Nait 5si, and replace the amp with something like the Anthem STR integrated in 4-5 years.

My question is about the differences between Lumin's U1 Mini transport and their D2 streamer. Is the D2 good enough even as a transport? Or is the U1 Mini with external DAC a huge improvement? Also, how's their prat?

Thank you.

Hi. I'm trying to downgrade (for the time being) from Naim 172 xs Nap200dr to streamer + integrated. The plan is to get a good streamer for now and get either a Cyrus One HD or a Naim Nait 5si, and replace the amp with something like the Anthem STR integrated in 4-5 years.

My question is about the differences between Lumin's U1 Mini transport and their D2 streamer. Is the D2 good enough even as a transport? Or is the U1 Mini with external DAC a huge improvement? Also, how's their prat?

Thank you.
I'd be very surprised if many on the forum have these devices but you never know. I look on with interest.

Reactions: rainsoothe

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts