Loved The Sandman on Netflix? Here's what you should watch next

AndreiGavs

Aug 15, 2022
Visit site
Disgrace! It's impossible to watch any of the latest Netflix series because of their tendency to cram all sorts of sexual sentiment everywhere. Tired! I want to watch the plot of the series, a fantasy story. But Netflix rolls everywhere "I don't care about the plot, let's discuss what orientation you are." Sucks! The entire fifth series is built on sexual preferences. The seventh series seeks to tell me about all the directions of sexual preferences that have nothing to do with the plot at all! Well, after all, they were able to weave the orientation of Alex Burges normally in the first series. Well, after all, they could just as well weave Konstantin's orientation into the plot. But why slide down to writing whole series telling me about different sexual directions and having nothing to do with the main theme and plot of the series? Completely rotten brains!

AndreiGavs

Aug 15, 2022
Visit site
Perhaps you should watch something else? It's not as though there's a lack of choice at the moment...
I also watch other shows. The trouble is that they shove this topic everywhere! Everywhere this topic pops up! And I agree when it's part of the plot, no question. But why shove it by force where it is not needed at all? Like a dog's fifth leg. Outright spoiling great shows because some idiot in management wrote "We don't care what the show is about, but the topic of sexual diversity should be covered." That's ********!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts