Lord of The Rings Extended Trilogy £29.99

At Play (sold by another merchant & not play.com):

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/19102858/The-Lord-Of-The-Rings-Trilogy-Extended-Edition-Box-Set/Product.html?searchstring=lord+of+the+rings++extended&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
:grin: You expect me to actually *watch* them?! :rofl: I'm looking forward to watching (hearing especially) the blu ray version, tho it may take me a while to get through a whole film! I'll let you know when I do :)

BenLaw said:
:grin: You expect me to actually *watch* them?! :rofl: I'm looking forward to watching (hearing especially) the blu ray version, tho it may take me a while to get through a whole film! I'll let you know when I do :)

I watched the 3 films in 3 days. :)

By the way, Amazon is also selling it at £29.99:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Lord-Rings-Picture-Extended/dp/B003AQC1CQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359475326&sr=8-1

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
:grin:

I'm actually doing pretty well with film watching, having signed up to lovefilm recently, but I'm enjoying working through new stuff rather than watching old favourites. Anyway, the boxset arrived the other day, much nicer than the DVD set, which will now found a new home with a family member. I'll let you know when I get round to watching these.

Btw, are you a mod BB? You were the only 'civilian' able to post during the crash just now, and I've previously seen you edit posts without the timestamp changing :?

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
bigboss said:
Really? I couldn't access the site for a few hours today. Prior to that, I could see threads, & tried replying to a few posts, but got an "access denied" message, so wasn't sure if it posted or not.

No, I'm not a mod. :)

Yeah, the last post added to a thread was 4.20 something IIRC and you'd added to a thread around 5.30 something. People seemed to able to post new threads but not then see them or any others. Ah well, the system just loves ya ;)

I'm pretty sure I went back to sleep at 5pm after waking up briefly to check the forum (I'm on night shifts this week) and getting frustrated with the site & woke up at 7pm. Have to check my post again; did I post something half asleep or did my post appear later? :?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts