Looking for a subwoofer!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site

Looking for a subwoofer!!!I have a Dali ikon 2 in the front, 2 Dali Zensor 1 in the back. The receiver is a Denon avr-1908 with a bluray Samsung BD-D8200.I am looking for a subwoofer; my budget is around 300 pounds.Any sugestions?WHARFEDALE DIAMOND SW150Tannoy TS10SUBDALI SUB E-12F

I have 2 Dali ikon 2 in the front, 2 Dali Zensor 1 in the back.

The receiver is a Denon avr-1908 with a bluray Samsung BD-D8200.

I am looking for a subwoofer; my budget is around 300 pounds.

Any sugestions? :cheer:

WHARFEDALE DIAMOND SW150 :poke:

Tannoy TS10SUB :type:

DALI SUB E-12F :dance:

A

Anonymous

Have you considered the BK Electronics subwoofer range. They are very well regarded especially for the price band in which you are talking about. If you do some research on the net you'll get a much better idea what I'm talking about. Hope you get what you're looking for.

moonfly

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
Another +1 on the BK, its pretty hard to beat what they offer you for this kind of money. Its always worth looking out for a good pre-owned option though.

Timbot

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've heard a lot of people speak highly of the BK Electric subs though I've never heard one myself.

I've got the Wharfedale SW 150 (could get it on Amazon and had a pile of vouchers so it was free). If I'm watching a bass heavy film with the amp volume set to "the appropriate level", it'll make my radiator on the opposite side of the room rattle if that's any use...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts