London Hi-Fi Focus Group

hugojamson

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I work for a design consultancy in London and we are conducting some research into mid - high end hi-fi.

We have a client who is keen to show and discuss some new system mockups, and to get the feedback from knowledgeable people with a passion for mid (and high-end) audio equipment.

We are based in Kennington, London and would be holding these discussions on Monday November 18th - we have three sessions: 3pm, 5pm & 7pm.

We'll be paying for people to attend, not a great deal I'm afraid, but it should be a stimulating discussion and an opportunity to see and comment on some as-yet unseen products.

Drop me a line if you are interested in coming along!

Thanks

hugojamson

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi John,

Thanks for the very rapid response!

If you email me at:

hugo (at) forpeople (dot) co (dot) uk I can send you a bit more information.

Hugo

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
hugojamson said:
We have a client who is keen to show and discuss some new system mockups, and to get the feedback from knowledgeable people with a passion for mid (and high-end) audio equipment.

Wise move. The client wouldn't want to end up with this ...

P9289673.jpg

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
This may seem like a ridiculous question, but what is your definition of mid-end and high-end, as it means different things to different people?

hugojamson

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

No wine I'm afraid... How I wish there were!

If you're still interested feel free to drop me an email (hugo at forpeople dot co dot uk)

There is one place left on the 3pm session, two on the 5pm and one on the 7pm by the way.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts