Logo free tv

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
after having mine for a week I can say they really do work, I have not noticed any picture side effects when the logo free mode is switched on all you get is the full screen without the annoying channel logo, Sky one without Sky one in the corner fantastic should also help to ease the worry of screen burn. I am very happy with this
emotion-2.gif

idc

Where does logo free TV come from?

I didn't think that screen burn was possible with the logos as they are quite faint and the picture is to varying degrees visible through the logo.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I find the logo's normally dont distract too much and generally dont bother me, but I have never worried about perminant retension as longest I am on a channel is say for a game of football and if you were the worrying kind the score banner is far more pronounced than the logo.

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I do hate the logos but what I hate even more is sky flashing up what's coming up next before the program has even finished. It's not as if there isn't an epg...

idc

Elsewhere it has been announced that the forum has 30,000 members, I am starting to think that may actually be 29,999 as someone has knocked on the door and run away!

A

Anonymous

cram:I do hate the logos but what I hate even more is sky flashing up what's coming up next before the program has even finished. It's not as if there isn't an epg...

ME TOO!!!!
emotion-12.gif
emotion-12.gif

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Could he be referring to this I wonder , They only do selected channels on catch up TV anyway and bandwidth would be reduced as well-

"I just found that if you have a Virgin V+Box and you watch programs after they have been broadcast using the TV on demand menu they are transmitted logo free, and as an extra bonus advertisment free as well."

A

Anonymous

Well I for one positively hate these logos. When I watch the football I have a Sky logo in the top right hand corner, and a score logo in the left hand corner, and a red button in the bottom right hand corner. It is like trying to watch the match through a a forest of trees. And I am paying £40 a month for this rubbish service!!!

It just shows the contempt that the TV stations have for their customers. Although as someone pointed out last week many channels will take the logos down for the adverts. Talk about sticking the knife onto their subscription paying customers. Obviously they treat their advertisers with more respect.

As for this latest habit of putting up what is coming next, this also really annoys me. It distracts from the programme I am watching and treats me as a fool. Obviously the TV companies think we are all getting stupider and stupider and can't possibly remember what is coming next.

Maybe this is why I am finding I am watching less and less TV.

tvmog

Apr 1, 2008
Visit site
kena:

Could he be referring to this I wonder , They only do selected channels on catch up TV anyway and bandwidth would be reduced as well-

"I just found that if you have a Virgin V+Box and you watch programs after they have been broadcast using the TV on demand menu they are transmitted logo free, and as an extra bonus advertisment free as well."

Sky Anytime also transmits its programmes logo (and ad break) free.

Streamer

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
Thing is, the OP refers to 'having had it for a week' andÿÿ'whenÿlogo free mode is switched on', which kind of suggests it's not TV on Demand or Sky Anytime.

ÿ

No more info from them so maybe it's time to get cynical.......ÿ

A

Anonymous

Must be one of those new ''MAGIC TV's'' ................. made by Sky-Hooks International .................... same people that use to make Left-Handed Screwdrivers???
emotion-18.gif

A

Anonymous

True Blue:Yes must be the same company I got my tartan paint from!!

Do they do matching underwear .......... opp's sorry .............. Under Coat???
emotion-3.gif

A

Anonymous

True Blue:Yes, just next to the rubber nails aisle 13

Ah ............ the OLD Rubber Nails ................... that takes me back!!!

Sure it's Aisle 13???
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS