Logitech Remote

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if logitech have a new remote/tablet in the pipline. Currently not sure whether to get a tablet or jus get the 1100. Any info would be great. Thanks

Logitech hasn't announced UK release yet for its harmony link for iOS & android. So a review won't be anytime soon. But it may be worth waiting for it if you have an iPad.

Also, Logitech hasn't announced any more new products to replace the 1100 yet. It has recently launched a cheap remote: http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/remotes/universal-remotes/devices/harmony-200-remote

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the reply. dont have an ipad at the moment but thinking of maybe getting an andrid tablet so i guess ill either wait or by the 1100.

rigors

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
i don't really get touchscreen remotes

if you're watching tv you wanna be able to feel the buttons on your remote so you don't have to stop looking at the tv

i have a harmony one and the touchscreen part of it is my least favourite part

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My dilema is i dont know whether to get the 1100 for now and wait for the right tablet to come out, or save money and buy a tablet now and use the harmony like on it. Not sure whether the link will be as good as the harmony remotes themselves though.

Juzzie Wuzzie

I agree with Rigors - button Harmony remote would be the way to go. I have used for six years (odd) now a Harmony 550 and wouldn't consider changing it. Perfectly controls five pieces of equipment. And for £50 or so, you can't really go wrong.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts