Logitech Harmony Adaptor for PS3 has arrived in UK

Just pre-ordered the Logitech Harmony PS3 Adaptor for £44.99 from play.com.....being delivered from 29th July. It's also available to buy from logitech.co.uk.

It's a bit steep, but the best way to control your PS3 with a universal remote.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
me to .i dont mind the price as long as it works well. i have all my pictures saved to my ps3 and i have started using vidzone a bit to so it makes it worth it to me.

I received the adapter this morning. There's one problem I've noticed with it: You can't operate the wireless game pad if the adapter is connected to PS3. Aparently, PS3 can connect to only one device at a time!
emotion-12.gif

I got a reply from Logitech customer support:

"Thank you for your recent inquiry about your Harmony Remote.

I understand your concerns. Please use the following steps to ensure that the Adapter is paired correctly. The Adapter was designed to not interrupt the usage of your Original Gamepads. When you attempt the following pairing process please ensure that all of your Gamepads are ON also.
Answer Title: Pairing your Logitech Harmony Adapter for PS3T to your PLAYSTATION©3
Answer Link: http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/logitech_en_amr.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=11490&p_created=1238786194

If you would like further information and other tips on customizing your remote please visit the FAQ portion of your Harmony member website. To access, Click Support, then click FAQ while logged in your harmony member page.
We hope that we were able to assist you in resolving this issue, however if you are still experiencing any difficulties with your Harmony Remote, please feel free to contact us again."

I'll try pairing the game controller & the adapter again & see what happens.

Ok, after a lot of fiddling around & emailing Logiech customer support, I finally got the thing working. I think mine wasn't working well because I didn't update the software & firmware. I did that, then removed & re added the PS3.

When I switched it on, again the PS3 controller wasn't working. So I switched off the adapter, & re-connected with the PS3 while navigating through the menus with the game controller.

It seems to have worked! I am now able to operate both the Harmony remote & the PS3 controller!!
emotion-19.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts