Logitech Harmony 900 remote on Amazon Deals - Monday.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Will have to be quick, and no price yet

thought it was worth posting this.

Starting at 10 AM today, the LOGITECH HARMONY 900, is part of today's deals.

ayjaycee

Dec 30, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for that - if the price is right I might take the plunge. I had looked at it before but was put off by some of the reviews.

Out of interest, how did you hear about this offer?

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I get emails from Amazon.

Also got the Amazn app on my iPad and Daily Deals is a tap able option. So it only takes a few seconds to do a check of what's on, which tbh is mostly rubbish, but I keep looking :)

ive got a harmony one remote but still thought it was worth sharing.

ayjaycee

Dec 30, 2007
Visit site
Thanks again. I too get Amazon emails but the 900 wasn't mentioned in them - I suspect that's because Amazon tend to use 'targetted' emails rather than the round robin type.

I had a quick look just now and the 900 is still on at £177 which is what it was last week when I thought it was probably too much to spend on a remote (and I have always ruled the Harmony One out for the same reason). Also, I have tried a cheaper Harmony (the 555) in the past and just couldn't get on with it for a number of reasons but mainly because of the size of the text on the screen which was too small (probably more a comment on my eyesight than the remote!!) - rightly or wrongly that put me off Harmony remotes in general. Maybe it's time to bite the bullet again...........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts