admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have the system below and have finally got all the system working, after using the Audyssey 2 set up on the amp when i watch blu rays they are ok but when i watch the sky box the sound is a fraction slower than the lips.

can any one tell me if i have missed something on the set up, sky is set to output dolby digital.

or am i missing something else

cheers

A

Anonymous

Don't have sky myself, but apparently it's a known problem - there's a sky box setting that should let you adjust the audio delay; I get the impression that it may vary by channel. I remember seeing at least one thread on here about it, complete with instructions on how to get at the setup ityem you need to tweak, so It's proably worth searching. (By the way, I don't see a system below in your post). Hope this is some help...

A

Anonymous

thanks for that jerry,

sorry tags seem not to have come up.

will check forum for posting

A

Anonymous

i'm having the same problem and others with sky HD..on my 4th box todate and thats faulty too only had it 10days..and their out again tomorrow..2 hd boxes were dead straight out of the box when the engineer came to replace mine with new ones also the box keeps going into standby and i have to reboot the box to get it to comeback on also changing channel from SD to HD takes about 15 seconds going to a back screen and the box is louder than my fridge..sky said they know about these issues so how about fixing them SKY..

A

Anonymous

I have found my lipsync problems to be completely random. Varying from Channel to channel and (to make matters worse) day to day. There doesnt seem to be a fix for this at the Sky box end due tat fact it seems to change all the time. One day it may be synced perfectly and then a couple of days later its all out again. Sky anytime seems to be the worse culprit.ÿ

Having said all this everything seems OK at the moment for me. I dont really know what to offer in terms of a solution Im afraid. Have you tried the delay settings on your AV amp?ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts