Lg55ef950v

D

Deleted member 2457

steviejohno said:
Would anyone recommend the Lg55ef950v if so/if not reasons please, I have no idea what 55 inch TV to get next thanks
I bought the LG 55eg960v and it was good very good but not perfect, even the new ones aren't perfect, so yes I would recommend highly. I would buy a TV from John Lewis or Costco though just incase you have any problems.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
How did the OP manage to join the forum in December 2003 ?
When one of the new websites was built the dates went wrong on some members details.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:
When one of the new websites was built the dates went wrong on some members details.

His first post was on the 9th July this year. What 'new websites' were built here in the last two - three weeks?
He joined before then but didn't post.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:

His first post was on the 9th July this year. What 'new websites' were built here in the last two - three weeks?

How do you know that?

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:

How do you know that?
I am very observational.
regular_smile.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
It was impossible to register on this forum until around 2007 I think. (They had a chatroom back in 2003).

The first entry on 'Wayback Machine' that shows the forum is 23rd June 2007 so I am guessing it started on 30th May 2007. (When one of the staffers at that time first joined it.)

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
spiny norman said:
gel said:

Way back when I think you had to register with the site to enter competitions and suchlike.

I remember the ruffled feathers (flightless ones IIRC) when such 'outsiders' (probably regular magazine buyers) won things and regular forum members didn't.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
spiny norman said:
gel said:

Way back when I think you had to register with the site to enter competitions and suchlike.

I remember the ruffled feathers (flightless ones IIRC) when such 'outsiders' (probably regular magazine buyers) won things and regular forum members didn't.
I remember that too!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts