LG OLED 55b7v for £2150 at Power Direct others price match too!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

https://www.powerdirect.co.uk/index.php/checkout/cart/

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
https://www.powerdirect.co.uk/index.php/checkout/cart/
Currys doing it for £2300 with code TV100. £100 cash back too at Topcashback.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Welcome back gel! :)
Cheers mate, happy to see you.
regular_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

MajorFubar said:
You still got the same TV *biggrin* *

*friendly dig...please don't take it as an insult :)
Yep, I have ordered and cancelled a few though! Before they were delivered too. John Lewis had a word with me asking was there anything wrong with the way their technical staff were explaining them to me and what they could do to help, saying they had noticed some cancellations, some refunds which they said I was entitled to do and a lot of purchases. So I was just open and honest with them, explained that I did have a bit of a problem when it came to buying TVs especially. So the Customer Service manager said is there anything they can do to help, and I said in the next 5 years if I try to buy a new TV could you not sell me one or at least challenge me over it, and he said no problem.

I thought I was going to get told off at first when he said can I have a word with me but no all fine. And hopefully useful too.

Still got the same TV just though!
regular_smile.gif
I have given my credit card to my parents for now too. They have to give me permission to spend and okay my purchases.

Went to see Guns N Roses at the London Stadium that was amazing! Much better way of spending money that. First. Concert in 22 odd years and first stadium concert. I did some videos and pictures and will try and upload them. I am trying to be more layed back and chilled from now on. Not let things stress me out so much. Take a few more breaks here and there. Good to be back.
thumbs_up.gif

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
gel said:
MajorFubar said:

Yep, I have ordered and cancelled a few though! Before they were delivered too. John Lewis had a word with me asking was there anything wrong with the way their technical staff were explaining them to me and what they could do to help, saying they had noticed some cancellations, some refunds which they said I was entitled to do and a lot of purchases. So I was just open and honest with them, explained that I did have a bit of a problem when it came to buying TVs especially. So the Customer Service manager said is there anything they can do to help, and I said in the next 5 years if I try to buy a new TV could you not sell me one or at least challenge me over it, and he said no problem.

I thought I was going to get told off at first when he said can I have a word with me but no all fine. And hopefully useful too.

Good personal service there Gel...they could easily have adopted an approach that takes advantage of your compulsions. But of course it relies on the message reaching all their sales staff. It also relies on you only shopping at John Lewis lol.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Have you ever thought of spreading your interests into hifi? You do enjoy music, not just films...such as the G&R concert. Instead of throwing cash every year at incremental upgrades to your TV every time something new comes out, you could build yourself a nice hifi! :)

D

Deleted member 2457

MajorFubar said:
Have you ever thought of spreading your interests into hifi? You do enjoy music, not just films...such as the G&R concert. Instead of throwing cash every year at incremental upgrades to your TV every time something new comes out, you could build yourself a nice hifi! :)
Perhaps, although when I play CDs on my home cinema system they do sound awesome. I doubt I would be able to beat that very easily or on. Budget for HIFi. Anything you would recommend? I got an iPad and B&W headphones already. I mean my B&W speakers are very capable speakers which sound great with music, perhaps even an amp upgrade so I can do Bluetooth music I have thought about, I sent. Message to BB recently about a Marantz amp the sr7011, that's not a bad price!

D

Deleted member 2457

Here's Guns N Roses video of mine:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CDurMze9YpY

if you would like to see more anyone just ask. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

Another one Estranged:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86Prerpw8cY

just watching these on my TV for the first time - cool!

gel said:
MajorFubar said:
You still got the same TV *biggrin* *

Yep, I have ordered and cancelled a few though!  Before they were delivered too.  John Lewis had a word with me asking was there anything wrong with the way their technical staff were explaining them to me and what they could do to help,  saying they had noticed some cancellations, some refunds which they said I was entitled to do and a lot of purchases.  So I was just open and honest with them, explained that I did have a bit of a problem when it came to buying TVs especially.   So the Customer Service manager said is there anything they can do to help, and I said in the next 5 years if I try to buy a new TV could you not sell me one or at least challenge me over it, and he said no problem.  

I thought I was going to get told off at first when he said can I have a word with me but no all fine.   And hopefully useful too.  

Still got the same TV just though!    I have given my credit card to my parents for now too.  They have to give me permission to spend and okay my purchases.  

Went to see Guns N Roses at the London Stadium that was amazing!  Much better way of spending money that.  First. Concert in 22 odd years and first stadium concert.  I did some videos and pictures and will try and upload them.  I am trying to be more layed back and chilled from now on.   Not let things stress me out so much.  Take a few more breaks here and there.  Good to be back.  
That's great gel!! And really good of John Lewis to understand the issue better and help you. *good*

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
MajorFubar said:

Still got the same TV just though! I have given my credit card to my parents for now too. They have to give me permission to spend and okay my purchases.

Went to see Guns N Roses at the London Stadium that was amazing! Much better way of spending money that. First. Concert in 22 odd years and first stadium concert. I did some videos and pictures and will try and upload them. I am trying to be more layed back and chilled from now on. Not let things stress me out so much. Take a few more breaks here and there. Good to be back.
That's great gel!! And really good of John Lewis to understand the issue better and help you. *good*
Cheers BB. *good*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts