lg introduces worlds first 3d thx certified tv...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
yep, called the 50px990/60px990, on sale soon, the end of the month i beleive, should be the same as the pk990 but with 3d, and 3d thx certified, not just 2d thx certified like some tv's..

hopefully the artificial edge enhancement will be absent, i wonder how much they will be? the pk990 can be found for less than a grand, im guessing £1500 may be about right for the 50in? the 60in could be a big seller if it came in around the £2k mark? hmmm, interesting..

A

Anonymous

sky-hd-horse.jpg

A

Anonymous

a small hurdle to overcome, but its ok in the maine, and not a major handicap..

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
maxflinn:a small hurdle to overcome, but its ok in the maine, and not a major handicap..

Lost me when you wandered off from the horse puns to talking about north-eastern US states...

A

Anonymous

damm that google
emotion-10.gif

comes with one pair of 3d glasses anyway, hopefully whfi get one in for review soon, knowing clare, theres probably already one on site..

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
maxflinn:
damm that google
emotion-10.gif

comes with one pair of 3d glasses anyway, hopefully whfi get one in for review soon, knowing clare, theres probably already one on site..

Not quite, but it's on its way before we have to conclude Awards judging
emotion-2.gif
Very promising spec, and we'll be the first to test it.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
AEJim:Actually Andrew, any chance of a preview of what's in next months 50" test? Just curious...
emotion-1.gif

Off the top of my head it's your LG TV, LG PK990, Panasonic V20, Samsung bargain plasma. and some others - it's a real bargain big-TV fest, with emphasis on plasmas
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:maxflinn:
damm that google
emotion-10.gif

Not quite, but it's on its way before we have to conclude Awards judging
emotion-2.gif
Very promising spec, and we'll be the first to test it.

hmmm , i kinda thought you would be on the case clare
emotion-4.gif
, i may just hold out and see what whfi make of this tv, seems great value...

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
AEJim:Actually Andrew, any chance of a preview of what's in next months 50" test? Just curious...
emotion-1.gif

Off the top of my head it's your LG TV, LG PK990, Panasonic V20, Samsung bargain plasma. and some others - it's a real bargain big-TV fest, with emphasis on plasmas
emotion-21.gif

Cheers Clare, will be interesting to see the results - I must remember to renew the subscription as I always have to wait to buy the mag!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts