LG 55eg910 vs LG 55ec930v TV OLED

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
New X-certificate avatar, gel?
Yep! *biggrin*

He transitioned from upside down batman to what looks like a late night viewing of babestation then now a googled image of something i dont wish to describe. Although i have seen that image before..whats gonna be the next?
Hey, how did you know that was Babestation?
regular_smile.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
I think gel lives with his parents ...

Is that a recent thing?

How old are you gel?

Have we totally missed that you are really an over indulged 13 year-old boy who gets whatever expensive toys you want if you throw a strop?

Does this explain the seemingly endless budget for your non-stop gadget spend?

(It would also explain the adolescent style ... "huh huh look, boobies" thread you started to accompany your new avatar.)

buzz_lightclick

chebby said:
bigboss said:

Is that a recent thing?

How old are you gel?

Have we totally missed that you are really an over indulged 13 year-old boy who gets whatever expensive toys you want if you throw a strop?

(It would also explain the adolescent style ... "huh huh look, boobies" thread you started to accompany your new avatar.)

I think he's 35/36 from previous posts.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
chebby said:
bigboss said:

Is that a recent thing?

How old are you gel?

I think he's 35/36 from previous posts.
i haven't worked full time before apart from a one year work. Experience at a finance department where I got my savings from. I am on benefits for ill health and am doing two voluntary jobs and am at two organisations that help you find part time and yes Chebby I have had lots of girl friends before. Why so serious? And so yes I have some spare cash because of this, and yes I am looking for my own place but it's not that simple. I am not getting as much benefits as I am suppose too for one and I can't get a mortgage for two, but now am receiving more help from my new psychiatrist though.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Yep! *biggrin*

He transitioned from upside down batman to what looks like a late night viewing of babestation then now a googled image of something i dont wish to describe. Although i have seen that image before..whats gonna be the next?

accidentally stumbled across the channel one time *scratch_one-s_head*

D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Yep! *biggrin*

Hey, me too!
regular_smile.gif

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Yep! *biggrin*

Hey, me too!

That avatar is terrible..

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Yep! *biggrin*

Hey, me too!

What's wrong with it?

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
Series1boy said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Yep! *biggrin*

Hey, me too!

What's wrong with it?

its ok now you've changed it

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
gel said:
Series1boy said:
gel said:
nugget2014 [quote=gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Yep! *biggrin*

Hey, me too!

What's wrong with it?

[/quote]Ah, that's okay then.
shades_smile.gif

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
Series1boy said:
gel said:
Series1boy said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Yep! *biggrin*

Hey, me too!

What's wrong with it?

Ah, that's okay then.

[/quote]

Is your new avatar the E6?*clapping*

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
Series1boy said:
gel said:
Series1boy said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
Son_of_SJ said:
Yep! *biggrin*

Hey, me too!

What's wrong with it?

Ah, that's okay then.

Is your new avatar the E6?*clapping*

[/quote]
thumbs_up.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
gel said:
gel said:
What do you reckon guys? Has anyone compared the two?
So what do you think guys?
Are you changing your TV again, considering you've amended your signature to "OLED TV", instead of specifying the model number?

If you don't know then I give up.

gel was going to copy your projector system in his bedroom yesterday.

Last week - after selling the Panasonic - he bought a TV in Currys with his brother in law. (I assume that's gone back by now.)

I think it's all spinning out of control again.

D

Deleted member 2457

I don't know what to do at the moment the LG 55eg960 is making noises from the mains and 4K looks no better than blu-ray although much better and brighter than the Panasonic. I was thinking just going 1080p and save the money for something else. 4K just seems a complete waste of money.

Not sure with which model to buy though? An LG OLED or a Sony TV? Probably should wait and see. I will see if the mains settles down before the weekend.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Ah well, it's a shame that you've fallen out of love with your new LG 55EG960 after less than a week! It's also a shame that you didn't see this link on AVForums https://www.avforums.com/threads/panasonic-65-vt65-sony-55-w905a-reduced.2026341/ because he was selling a 55" Sony and the last 65" Panasonic plasma, both 1080p of course, and he is in Milton Keynes!

Also, to edit your signature, go to the last letter of text in your signature, then press the Delete button, until you get rid of all the blank lines that are needlessly padding out your signature.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts