Let the lunatics run the asylum

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
davedotco said:
Vladimir said:
Well you can't stroke an old phone. It has to be a ho, with touch screen. *i-m_so_happy*

Mmmmmm,

Would a iPod touch work?

I like all things 'strumpet' related......*blum3*

Scrumpet + trumpet = strumpet, a promiscuous woman representing Dave's iPod. I don't see why it can't work.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Well you can't stroke an old phone. It has to be a ho, with touch screen. *i-m_so_happy*

An old style mobile phone would be a keitai, but I personally can't stop stroking/poking/playing with my smart ho.

Same thing used to happen with old style mobile phones too thanks to internet access, but the stroking technique differs.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Nice one.
thumbs_up.gif

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Vladimir said:
I love this one. The video sound is a bit low but you boys turn it up.

Very tasteful, he has a live album on Apple music, I'll give it a go later.

I was too young to have seen much of the famous uk blues scene in the mid 60s but when at college I flat shared with a real blues fanatic, thousands (literally) of albums (all vinyl of course), up all night listening to Muddy Waters, B.B. King, Johny Watson etc, etc.

He was quite disparaging of my taste for 'white boy' blues though. I rather liked the way they blended blues with rock to expand and develope into a more extended, improvisational style.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts