Let the lunatics run the asylum

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I was under the impression that they run everything nowadays jugging by the state of the planet and it's self centred semi brain washed inhabitants . *dash1*

Sorry if the above is a bit heavy for a lighthearted thread but ........... *sad*

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
God™ said:
Electro said:
God™ said:
Tell me what troubles you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o14DOOlsOkY#t=3.00m00s

But if it's really you God could you do me a small favour and install a powerful self examining conscience in all humans so that they have to analyze everything they do before they do it to determine in their minds if their actions affect other negativly and then do the right thing.

If you have time of course *smile*

Hmmmmmm, that's a bit of a toughie tbh.

There's only so much self examing conscience to go around, it is actually a pretty rare cosmic commodity. I've got a tiny bit spare so I've dumped the remainder into you, you should start to feel the effects about now :)

No need I already have already picked up all the self examining conscience that went missing when you first introduced humans to this planet, it was just sitting there and I was curious and to be honest I would be glad to offload some of it and spread it around a bit, it might be a little late for this batch of humans but I hope not !

I have now made it my mission to try and spread as much of it around as I can but unfortunately without much success, any assistance you could give would be greatly appreciated .*good*

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
God™ said:
Tell me what troubles you.

But if it's really you God could you do me a small favour and install a powerful self examining conscience in all humans so that they have to analyze everything they do before they do it to determine in their minds if their actions affect others negatively and then do the right thing.

Al ears said:
plastic penguin said:
Al ears said:
Yours, concerned of High Wickham.

Al - you are a good sort, but geography isn't your strong point.

High Wycombe is in Buckinghamshire, and West Wickham is in Kent, between Croydon and Biggin Hill. *new_russian* Wicked, innit. *sorry2*
Damned autocorrect. Perhaps I should have used Tunbridge Wells. :)

Read his brother's books: Orson

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
MaxFlinn said:
First time I've looked in here in ages and it seems very quiet.

Where is everyone?

B*gg*red off.

Not worth posting as you get contradicted by posters who simply have not got a clue about what is being discussed and into arguments with idiots whose woeful 'opinions' are given as much credence as the carefully considered views of the handful of contributers who do, generally speaking, know what they are talking about.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Electro said:

But if it's really you God could you do me a small favour and install a powerful self examining conscience in all humans so that they have to analyze everything they do before they do it to determine in their minds if their actions affect others negatively and then do the right thing.

He's too busy on forums :)

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
davedotco said:
MaxFlinn said:

Where is everyone?

B*gg*red off.

Not worth posting as you get contradicted by posters who simply have not got a clue about what is being discussed and into arguments with idiots whose woeful 'opinions' are given as much credence as the carefully considered views of the handful of contributers who do, generally speaking, know what they are talking about.

Lighten up Dave, always good to have you onboard, even if you do have a low tolerance level*biggrin*

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Freddy58 said:
BigH said:
MaxFlinn said:

Where is everyone?

Many got killed in the latest cable wars.

Others are so fed up they gone off on holiday or taken a break.

Cable wars? Really? There's a surprise. Maybe cable threads should be subject to the profanity filter?

Should be banned from here, they should be under accessories.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
BigH said:
Freddy58 said:
BigH said:
MaxFlinn said:

Where is everyone?

Many got killed in the latest cable wars.

Others are so fed up they gone off on holiday or taken a break.

Cable wars? Really? There's a surprise. Maybe cable threads should be subject to the profanity filter?

Should be banned from here, they should be under accessories.

You would think that folks (grown-ups) would have had enough of the arguments over cables. I didn't even bother looking at the recent one(s), such a bore, sorry.

TRENDING THREADS