Left / Right Speaker Below Centre

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
You'll want to try to angle the centre speaker down towards the seating position a bit, so it's not firing straight over your head but other than that I doubt you'll too many problems to be honest.

kinda

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Hello,

I've moved house and am setting up my projector / speakers again and hope to get some advice around the particular configuration I'm considering.

Based on the way the room is and moans from the other half about doing any chasing of cables into the walls I'm looking at having the projector screen dropping down the chimney breast. I think the height will be OK. The centre speaker would be on the mantle piece, (I've checked any heat issues are OK), which is just above seated head height and would be right below the screen.

The left / right speakers I'm considering putting on top of units that are either side of the chimney breast. The speakers would be lower than the centre speaker by about 40cm and at about seated chest height.

I wondered does anyone have any experience of setting up the speakers like this and does it sound OK? I'm a bit worried that the sound may be disjointed from the image or just not very good and wanted to try and get an idea before actually mounting the projector.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts