Leema Pulse Mk 1 or Cyrus 6XP ?

brendonw

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Are you able to demo them at all ?

I tried both of these along with the Naim Nait 5i and they were all different so much could depend on what sound you want.

Shanka

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
IMO the Leema, no doubt, depends on what your looking for, I agree with regards to the Naim but it is a bit quirky to live with and the Leema looks great, esp. in black, and has a phono stage.
Leema has a great sound and am sure you will get many owners here to confirm.

Good luck.

emptage

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I am not able to demo the Leema but I will be able to demo the Cyrus. Would I be better spending the £600 on a Rotel 06-SE, Arcam A18, Brio R, Mira 3, NAD 356BEE ?

emptage said:
Which would be the better amp for around £600 new, Cyrus 6xp or Leema Pulse Mk 1 ? I would then be looking to spend approx £500 on speakers ?

Can't comment on the Cyrus 6XP, only heard the latest 8XPD... the Leema whams all sub-£1,000 integrateds I've heard, including the Cyrus 8VS2. In saying that, if you partner it wrong, speaker-wise, it won't impress.

For the Leema I'd personally recommend MA (RSs, GS and GX ranges), Totem Arro, Spendor SA-1. These are the ones I've heard, otherwise consider Dynaudio, B&W or Epos.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts