Leema Pulse III v Roksan Kandy K2

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
chebby said:
plastic penguin said:
Well, if that's the best you can do to get one over Leema, you must lead a sad life.

You make it seem like I was responsible for their financial troubles :) (And not only that, but scuppered them just to annoy you!)

I wish all success to anyone who can rebuild Leema and I hope they can thrive again.

It wasn't aimed at you, Chebby.

Vladimir said:
plastic penguin said:
Vladimir said:
Wow chebby you don't mess arround. Full forensics! :cheer:

Well, if that's the best you can do to get one over Leema, you must lead a sad life.

I love Triumph and Reliant Scimitar cars, which went out of business decades ago... so what: Companies are still producing bodyshells and ALL the parts.

So Leema have gone, as did Sansui a few months ago but someone else has picked up the baton...

C'est la vie.

Dude relax. Leema hasn't gone, they just shifted capital, pushed some papers arround. They are still the same operation.

You thinking my life is sad just saddens me. :cry:

Whether they've gone or going as we know is irrelevent. All companies change due to circumstances.

The K2 is a really good amp, but compared to the Pulse? It isn't night and day (never heard any amps that are TBH... but you can hear and see where the extra money has gone. This is why I've slagged off the MKIII so much. Sure it sounds really impressive but those looks...

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Now this has gone mental. Are we seriosly choosing looks between Leema Pulse III and Roksan Kandy K2?

Gonorrhea or testicular cancer? Which one then?
347827.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts