Leave my amp on?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:
Thank you.

I know your stance regarding your preferred retailers so I'm not surprised you've picked the first thing you can to have a go at me.

I was merely replying to someone who was getting up in my face because of my opinion - the forum member in question has since admitted that his response was a little strong.

Funny how I'm not allowed to have a go back when someone has a go at me. If someone has a pop at me I'm not going to ignore it just because I'm at work.

I'm leaving that there, it's old news, long gone.

my stance regarding my preferred retailers? i'll recommend someone i have good experience of, what's wrong with that?

i would say that when you're at work you are representing your employers interest, not your own. i would prefer to see an employee of mine used reasoned argument to counter an opinion they didn't like, or take it on the chin. not threaten them on a public forum. things are obviously different there.

A

Anonymous

We can all agree that people will read the various posts on this topic and form their own opinions on both the content and manner of the advice.

kevin7.1

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
True Blue said:
I'm more concerned about the polar magnetic shift which is well overdue, ozone thinning is the start then magnetic shift N->S and vice versa.......2012................

Not long now lol i am starting to get a little scared!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts