LE40 B650 input lag/gaming

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Thinking of buying this tv but was told it suffers from bad input lag when used for games can any owners of this set or anyone who's used it give me some idea of what its like or is there a different set i should look at, my budget is about£800

Thanks Dave

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Dave,

I took delivery of the Samsung LE40B650 yesterday and can say that is total rubbish!! It even has a 'Game Mode' to provide quicker respose times although depending on the game that can lead to a very slight lessening of picture quality but i have not experienced this ATALL. I own a PS3 and Xbox 360 and can assure you that i tested it thoroughly last night, i played COD4 and WOW online with no input lag atall in fact it was a considerable impovement on my sony 32". I played both consoles and have had absolutely no probs, be it offline of online.

The Samsung TV is a corker by the way and i couldn't recommend it more and i too was wondering what TV to purchase at that size/price point and i looked at EVERY set in my budget. As a good tip i found the best price online was at Amazon £743 incl next day delivery!! You have to take up the free trial of Amazon Prime to get the next day delivery but it's free as long as you cancel it within 4weeks, you can't say fairer than that!

Hope that helps but if you have any more questions i would be happy to answer them...i have the TV infront of me after all!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that OldBoy hopefully going to see a demo of it monday with the pioneer lx52 and vsx1019 hook up aswell

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts