Latest version of iTunes. 12.1.0.71

nads

Be aware it is not very good.

when it has a problem a very small icon apears and a message apears on your phone.

you generally will not see them as one it is very small and your phone screen will be off.

when using auto fill the size to be left now does not include any apps photos or anything else while before it did.

so to sum up. Don't bother with it. It has become very poor.

i would use stronger words but let's just say I updated the iPod in a few minutes. I am still on updating one phone almost 12 hours later. OK I have slept but it seems that so does iTunes as most of the time it seems to do nothing.

Have Fun.

A

Anderson

Well this isn't good. I'm debating an i6 for my next upgrade but have been reading an ever growing chorus of decent about Apple software quality control of late.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
That's because dissatisfied customers are more likely to post rantathons and award apps low star ratings while satisfied customers are least likely to do the opposite. It's also why the star ratings on Google Play and App Store apps are of questionable value, except as very basic guidance.

I'm using the most up to date version of iOS and OSX on all the devices in the house, so that's two Macs, four iPhones (a 4S, two 5Cs and a 5S), an iPad 2 and an iPad 4, if there's been an iTunes update then I'm probably using it. There are no problems to report here. Difference is I haven't been on any forum to say how happy I am.

nads

MajorFubar said:
That's because dissatisfied customers are more likely to post rantathons and award apps low star ratings while satisfied customers are least likely to do the opposite. It's also why the star ratings on Google Play and App Store apps are of questionable value, except as very basic guidance.

I'm using the most up to date version of iOS and OSX on all the devices in the house, so that's two Macs, four iPhones (a 4S, two 5Cs and a 5S), an iPad 2 and an iPad 4, if there's been an iTunes update then I'm probably using it. There are no problems to report here. Difference is I haven't been on any forum to say how happy I am.

well I am yet again trying to get as much music on again. As last time it did not leave enough space to do anything.

it is the worst update I have found to iTunes. Yet.

And yes. IPod, iPhone 3.4s,5s iPad2 ( which the forward camera still dies not work on since IOS7)

other wise a happy user.

i just don't understand why they have not included the rest of the stuff in the amount. It still says "reserve space for disc use" which is not true. It Id just daft.

nads

Sorry but this is ridiculous I still have not updated the music on the phone.

i did get a message saying video play back is not supported in this version of iTunes due to old graphics cards. Which I find rather hard to believe. Alternative iTunes is dated the 29th jan FYI.

restarted the PC, just thinking about doing a restart on the phone.

nads

Well finally I have the amount of musicish I want on that phone and some spare space.

the number of times I over filled it or had too much spare space. Thn I checked whst it said on the PC compared to the phone and the PC was way way out.

dont know how this update passed QC.

Might leave the 5s till next weekend as I want to get something done on Sunday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts