Kef Q350 or MA Bronze 2

Shildondurham

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Ok, let’s say you have a average size living room that you listen to your Yamaha AS-201 with old mordaunt short 914i either side of a chimney breast. Yeah....

now let’s pretend you want to go down to standmounters and have paired it down to 2nd hand kef q350 and Monitor Audio Bronze 2 stand mounters in the running.
Budget is 100 -250.
Which would you plum for.
would you rather have the MS 914.
Let’s see what the masses think.
Really like the uni q sound but also love the MA bronze 2 looks and tone.

Shildondurham

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
MA Bronze 2 for me.......
Really loved them when I had a listen when the world was more normal. Just gotten caught up with all the kef buzz lately but can’t afford the metas plus would they be wasted on my amp? So I’ve been drawn to the q350 but purely on brand as I’ve never listened to them personally!!

Really loved them when I had a listen when the world was more normal. Just gotten caught up with all the kef buzz lately but can’t afford the metas plus would they be wasted on my amp? So I’ve been drawn to the q350 but purely on brand as I’ve never listened to them personally!!
The only KEF speakers I have owned were given to me and I never got on with those.

abacus

Buying without listening is always a no no, however when it comes to private sales it is very difficult.

Manufactures tend to keep their characteristic sound (Designing for the customer they are aiming at) with advancements being an upgrade on what has gone before, therefore have a listen to any MA Bronze or Kef speaker to see if you like the characteristic sound of either, and use that as our guide.

Bill

Reactions: Shildondurham

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts