News Kef LS50 wireless speakers £1199 brand new at PeterTyson

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

How do you find the black depth on that TV? I have a hankering for a bigger screen and had been waiting for OLED prices to get somewhere near sensible, which they seem to be doing.
It’s fantastic! I find it just as good as our OLED TV.

D

Deleted member 2457

I think I am just going to use the Kef speakers as a HiFi system for Apple Music and Spotify via my iPad. Keep the TV to my home cinema system.

D

Deleted member 2457

I don’t think I am going to keep the stands when they turn up.

D

Deleted member 2457

I have decided to still have the stands and have been using Bluetooth on the Kef’s for everything to do with my TV eg Blu-Ray player, YouTube, Sky HD and Xbox.

Surly Sid

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
YES, BUY THE KEF LS50. It is the best speaker ever!

Wilson, Magico, Sonus Faber, ATC, Harbeth better close down now! No other speakers are needed. Everyone should own LS50s! EVERYONE.

They are the best speaker ever made. Aliens from the Andromeda galaxy, who are millions of years ahead of us technoligically, frequently travel to Earth to buy the KEF LS50. Even they cannot produce a speaker that is as good!

YAY YAY YAY the KEF LS 50!

matthewpiano

Wilson, Magico, Sonus Faber, ATC, Harbeth better close down now! No other speakers are needed. Everyone should own LS50s! EVERYONE.

They are the best speaker ever made. Aliens from the Andromeda galaxy, who are millions of years ahead of us technoligically, frequently travel to Earth to buy the KEF LS50. Even they cannot produce a speaker that is as good!

One day you may wish to give us the benefit of your thus far hidden balance and objectivity.

D

Deleted member 2457

Actually I have returned mine Sid! My dad thought they sounded like tin cans and we both thought they were muffled and not clear so they went back in the end.

Reactions: Surly Sid
D

Deleted member 2457

Do you think I would be better off with the Kef Wireless 2 LS50 with the cleaner sound:

D

Deleted member 2457

There were lots I enjoyed about the first gen so I am thinking the 2nd gen will be perfect!

D

Deleted member 2457

Reading the review for the first time and after having the 1st gen I am thinking the 2nd gen will be great!

D

Deleted member 2457

My Bose Wave system is better than the Kef LS50 Wireless and at a bargain price!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts