KEF LS50 - for David@FrankHarvey

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

mafrost

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Rick

You wrote "Btw, as good your amplifiers are I would say that there other amplifiers that'll do an even better job at driving the speakers you're looking at and getting closer to the ideal of 'properly' otherwise and looking in house there would be no need for amplifiers like the AMS100."

I was trying to understand what you were suggesting by this? It sounded like you were suggesting I'd also benefit from an amplifier upgrade, or were you just suggesting that I could go crazy and get an MF AMS100 and drive these speakers at their absolute best?!

I personally feel that I'm yet to hear my A3cr pre/power at it's best and hope that things would really sing with the LS50 or SCM11 and my MF A3Cr.

Thanks

Mark

mafrost said:
So Musicraft, are you saying ask this question again at some time in the future after someone has had chance to listen to a properly broken in pair of SCM11's or just simply don't ask the question as it's a pointless question to start with?

Hi Mark

With curved SCM11 monitors I won't be attempting to buy time. My advice to you is to listen to the curved SCM11 monitors regardless of many hours they've been used. The rest is up to you.

In the meantime I hope that you'll enjoy listening to the musical accuracy of ATC's curved SCM11 monitors.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts