admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I recently auditioned a pair of KEF IQ70s alongside a number of other similarly priced floorstanders (including the much-vaunted B&W 684s) and was astounded by their presence, clarity and tightness. They were vastly superior to the other speakers on test to the extent that they made them sound as though they were all still in their boxes. I was so impressed that I bought a pair and I have to say that I am extremely pleased with them. They articulate all the textures in the music wonderfully - from classical to jazz to rock. I would recommend anyone looking for floorstanders in this price bracket to have a listen. They certainly deserve more than the 3 stars that they were given by What Hifi in the group test a couple of months ago. I also have to say that I can't understand what all the fuss is about with the 684s, which in my view deserved the 3 stars rather than the 5! They sound heavy, leaden and imprecise to my ear.

A

Anonymous

It's good that you auditioned the speakers and found the ones that are great to you. Just because a product gets 5 stars doesn't mean everyone will love it, different people will enjoy the different characteristics of different speakers...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts