Kef HTB2SE-w

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have today noticed that the KEF light on the top of my sub ( normaly blue when operating normaly) was RED. I gathered it wasnt working so tried the auto speaker setup. during this setup i noticed that the sub was NOT being recognised/found by the Denon AV. I looked in the speaker config and the Sub was not listed, I checked the manual and set working sub to "yes" then re -ran the auto set up to no avail, sub still not working.

I have noticed that the blue light on the wirless sender was going out after 5 mins? I moved the sub closer to the sender as it states in the manual that its better in "Line of site", but still have the same problem, The sub is switched on underneath and the wireless switch is on also. I am at a loss, can ANYONE OFFER SOME ADVISE or settings to check.I have contacted the shop who say that moveing the sub onto another electric socket could have put it onto a different circuit? So i moved it back to the original position NO change.

please help! the system is only a week old!

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
If the system is only a week old it is the shops responsibity, tell them to come and sort it or you want a full refund plus the expense of returning it to them.

A

Anonymous

Hi there,

Going through the exact same problem!!

Did you manage to find a solution? Have just about tried everything and it's driving me insane!!

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks, Neil

A

Anonymous

Hello,

I also have the same problem.

Anyone any idea ?

thanks in advance,

Steven

A

Anonymous

Hello,

looks like I've found it.

I think it's caused by crossover set in receiver configuration. As far as I understand crossover is the point where signal is either sent to sub or speaker. For some reason it was set to 40Hz which I take is too low. I've set it to 80Hz and looks like it's working fine now.

best regards,

Steven

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts