KEF Customer service ???

hifi

Feb 8, 2023
Visit site
I recently contacted Kef uk about these speakers one of the units have failed i asked if there is a replacement NO REPLY ? has any 1 else had any experince with KEF ? I liked the sound , SUCH A SHAME . Not sure if its worth contacting them again .? in know there old like me lol .

Attachments

• IMG_5008.jpg
    IMG_5008.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 24
You’ll find at least couple of recent threads where KEF have provided replacement parts gratis. One was a strange ‘rip’ on a LS50 and I think the other was an old subwoofer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al ears

James105

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
I contacted them direct a few years ago by phone regarding a failed sub, I was very impressed, I have all Dali speakers but my next sub will be another KEF based on the customer service.

Reactions: hifi

Pistolpete1

Oct 9, 2020
Visit site
My experience with their customer service has always been a very positive and productive one.
I'm seen many suggest similar too.

Hopefully they will be in contact shortly, otherwise try again 👍

Reactions: hifi
I would suggest you reach out either via social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.) or directly call them. Many companies have an active presence on social media and are very responsive when contacted through there.

Monitor Audio were very helpful when I called them with a query few years ago.

Reactions: WayneKerr
They look genuine from the stickers, but they’ve got a dented tweeter. There’s another one with no tweeter dome at all, and a really good looking one from the USA. Not that I’m suggesting you buy it, but the comparison is useful learning.

Is this the part you need? Have you contacted KEF?

Din5

Jun 27, 2021
Visit site
According to the KEF site, the iQ1 and iQ5 use the SP1352 UniQ driver. There is a pair of used iQ1 speakers on sale on the Bay at the moment. Let us know how you get on..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts