KEF 3005SE speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Please can somebody help, I am looking to purchase the KEF 3005SE speaker package but now my problem is getting my girlfriend to agree, as we live in Greece and due to the long summers carpets aren't used that much in houses so I am afraid of finding it difficult to conceal the cables from the amp to the rear satellite speakers.

Is it a good idea to run cable on the wall, and mount the speakers on the wall with wall mounts? We will be talking about max 10-15 metres of cable I would think?

The KEFs don't come with wireless speakers do they? That will save me a lot of stress.

A

Anonymous

There's no problem with wall-mounting them.

However, you may want to check that you can get hold of the SE models as I'm pretty sure I've read on this forum, that the SE models are only availble in the UK and there was no international support for them.

A

Anonymous

Thank you Ketch for your reply, there is a distributor in Greece for KEF which sends KEF products to some selling points and actually I have arranged an appointment tomorrow where I will get a listen to them, unfortunately it will not be combined with an Onkyo TX-SR875, which I also plan to purchase at some point.

A

Anonymous

You're welcome.

PS. They work a treat with the 875. Good choice!

A

Anonymous

I've got the same KEF-Onkyo set up and i'm very pleased with it.
As for putting the KEFs on the wall.... its nit the easiest of jobs! bit of a pain in fact! But once there up its worth it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts