KDL40 V3000 - good enough? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is this TV sufficiently good for watching (Digital) TV and movies, also should I purchase a Blue Ray player in the future?

Or is there a better TV for this price class (and that has 40 inch screen) that I should consider? (ie other Sony, Samsung, Philips, etc)

Before any of you recommend it- the W3000 is out of budget, although I know this would be a better TV...

Thanks!

K

A

Anonymous

I was about to recommend the W3000 there for a minute!

Honestly, i think the V3000 will be well-suited to your needs, it does pretty much the same as the W3000 (which i have) but just lacks some of the more advanced features.

I doubt you will be disappointed, but as ever, take a trip to a Sony shop, and get them to show you SD/HD/Blu-ray content etc and make your mind up that way, that's what i did...

A

Anonymous

[quote user="matthewpiano"]Forget the V3000. The new 40D3500 is a much better set with the 10-bit panel as found in the W series. We have both in our shop and there is quite a big difference IMO.[/quote]

Is it not important that the D3500 is HD Ready while the V3000 is full HD? Or does it not make much difference? (Sorry, not a pro in this kind of stuff...)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts