Kanto Audio TUK

Moree Spingato

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I have these in my living room. Gorgeous speakers, especially in white. Perfect amount of tight bass, and the clarity + mids are fabulous. No more 'audiophile' wires and gadgetry needed. The days of wires etc are done. From Tidal or even Spotify's hifi Premium option, with aptX bluetooth these rock across all music genres,

neby_nebs

Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
I feel like a 3 for sound is suuuuper undertaking these speakers.

if you position them correctly on the desk with it ear level and slightly tilted in, you will be extremely happy with the sound stage as well as crip fidelity the tweeters are able to pull out.

Shade6453

Oct 14, 2021
Visit site
I bought these based on the good reviews. My thoughts....

they are Ok. Not spectacular and here is why.

they get a 5 out of 5 for convenience. Bluetooth, built in amp, plug right into the tv, turntable, cd player, computer, etc all at once. That is awesome.

sound - meh. This is where it lacks. I find no matter what i listen to, be it digital or vinyl, it's all sounding the same way. 2 out of 5 and that is being liberal.

all in all, they are convenient. Nothing more.

Dar

Jul 31, 2022
Visit site
Hi, just to add my experience, I bought a pair of Kanto Tuk speakers from amazon.fr, there was a loud very high frequency hum coming from the powered speaker, one of the woofers was off center by a good few mm and there was paint chips around the input lights, I contacted Kanto support for help with the hum, they were very hard to deal with and spent a week of emails back and forth only for them to tell me they wouldn't cover any warranty because amazon.fr wasn't a kanto reseller (even though they have an official shop front?) and I had paid a bit less than the RRP so they consider the speakers used even though they even had the invoice for the "new" speakers because thy consider no retailers to ever sell any of there products under their RRP!?

So anyone who buys one of there speaker from what seems to be most retailers (European ones anyway), or anyone who pays any less than full RRP have according to Kanto, NO MANAFACTURES WARRENTY! That's a lot of people!

I was lucky I got to find this out before my amazon return window closed.

In all it was a terrible experience from a company that has poor quality control and terrible costumer service, I sent mine back for a refund and wished I never bought em.

rexos

May 2, 2023
Visit site
Hi, just to add my experience, I bought a pair of Kanto Tuk speakers from amazon.fr, there was a loud very high frequency hum coming from the powered speaker, one of the woofers was off center by a good few mm and there was paint chips around the input lights, I contacted Kanto support for help with the hum, they were very hard to deal with and spent a week of emails back and forth only for them to tell me they wouldn't cover any warranty because amazon.fr wasn't a kanto reseller (even though they have an official shop front?) and I had paid a bit less than the RRP so they consider the speakers used even though they even had the invoice for the "new" speakers because thy consider no retailers to ever sell any of there products under their RRP!?

So anyone who buys one of there speaker from what seems to be most retailers (European ones anyway), or anyone who pays any less than full RRP have according to Kanto, NO MANAFACTURES WARRENTY! That's a lot of people!

I was lucky I got to find this out before my amazon return window closed.

In all it was a terrible experience from a company that has poor quality control and terrible costumer service, I sent mine back for a refund and wished I never bought em.
Completely opposite customer service experience for me.
I had the exact same high frequency hum with my pair bought from an online retailer, and it was obviously a manufacturing defect.
I contacted Kanto, which replied to me promptly, and after checking the issue by means of me sending a video, they offered to send a brand new replacement pair without even needing me to return my pair (I did need to render my pair unusable by cutting the driver and send them a photo). It was dispatched almost immediately after and i received it in about a week.
Probably the best customer experience i have ever had, and totally unexpected how smooth it went.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts