Justice League

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I am hearing this is way better than the original:

Last edited by a moderator:

abacus

It could have been trimmed a bit but, it is like watching a completely new film that leaves the original theatrical version for dead. (Last time I saw this was when I watched the extended version of Lord of The Rings, The Return of the King, which also looked like a completely different film)

It is split into parts so that you don’t have to watch it all at once.

Downside (Apart from a little bit of bloat) is that it is taken from the IMAX cut so is in 4:3 format rather than 16:9, however you soon ignore the black bars either side (Wouldn’t recommend you stretch it to fit 16:9 as it ruins it) as you are completely drawn in. (I was watching it on a 92” screen via Now TV Boost)

Bill

D

Deleted member 2457

Yes, my bro in law told me yesterday about it and he said he watched it in two parts. (y)

giggsy1977

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Watched it all in one go and it didn't seem as long as I thought it would. It's not Avengers, but then again it isn't meant to be. I like DC, looked forward to the original and like almost everyone was hugely disappointed. This new cut is significantly better, it gels more, the changes definitely add to the film. I gave the original a 6 out of 10 (possibly a bit generous but I like DC!) , this I would give 8. Shame this wasn't the original but glad we get to watch this version now. 👍

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

I watched some of it last night and it was interesting. I am definitely a fan of Justice League films.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts