Just got my Musical Fidelity M6 Encore

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi all I've been rippping CDs since thursday and all is going well it takes approx 10 mins per CD , the unit works very well and I am very impressed with the sound quality I have not had chance to have a long listening session but I like what I hear, there is a remote app for your tablet or smart phone I have managed to find the android app but not the apple one so not sure if there is a problem with the apple app, the remote that comes with the unit is good giving full control over the unit its a nice size and shape but the tablet / smart phone give all the track listing album artwork etc which is handy if your eyes are not what they used to be or your sitting a bit to far away , I will add to this soon

iceman16

Hi all I've been rippping CDs since thursday and all is going well it takes approx 10 mins per CD , the unit works very well and I am very impressed with the sound quality I have not had chance to have a long listening session but I like what I hear, there is a remote app for your tablet or smart phone I have managed to find the android app but not the apple one so not sure if there is a problem with the apple app, the remote that comes with the unit is good giving full control over the unit its a nice size and shape but the tablet / smart phone give all the track listing album artwork etc which is handy if your eyes are not what they used to be or your sitting a bit to far away , I will add to this soon

[/quote]

thumbs_up.gif
Hi Toyota man..How would you compare it with the sound quality of your 500i amp?

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi Iceman the Encore has the Musical fidelity sound, lovely punchy bass and good timing the sound stage seems to be more 3D than my M6 CDP , the thing I am finding to be a real bonus is you can still listen to your music which is on the hard drive even when you are ripping CDs,if you like the Musical Fidelity sound then its well worth a listen, If you listen to one chances are you will buy one*smile*

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
which is so much bigger more 3D the more I listen the better it sounds the more things I notice money well spent and the pile of CDs which have been part of the furniture for so long are going to be stored in my spare bedroom 150 ripped 999 + to go

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts